By Lisa Haven
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln
I believe Abraham Lincoln had it right. If the United States is ever to be destroyed, it will be through acts from within, which is exactly what American citizens are witnessing in our country today. A complete and total destruction from inside this great nation.
America is no longer the land of the free I once knew. It has become a nation of mass surveillance, incessant spying and government regulations completely focused on targeting citizens objecting to the authority rules and laws. History is repeating itself as the Jade Helm training exercises rise around us, and all those in opposition are labeled “fear mongers”.
The disturbing and sickening revelation about America that you are will be hearing in the video below just might give you more to consider then you bargained for. And while these words may not be what you want to hear, they are words that desperately need to be heard….
Here is the list, given by an anonymous source, covered in the video about about the deliberate targeting of U.S. patriotic citizens, veterans, gun owners, and Christians:
- The U.S. Army considers Christians and Tea Party an extremist threat
- A list of 72 types of law-abiding Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents.
- A U.S. Army scenario was developed to crush a “Tea Party” enemy.
- Federal agencies and state agencies are targeting conservatives as enemies of the state.
- The federal government is engaging in “over-criminalization.”
- Federal agencies are militarizing.
- Numerous government documents, when taken as a whole, show a militarization against the patriotic U.S. civilian population
- President Obama is purging military leadership at an unprecedented rate of those who dissent from his policies, and who might resist this militarization.
- Army press conference video on Jade Helm 15 annual Realistic Military Training exercise “to train our soldiers for the next fight (that we could) that they could encounter,” which will be “unconventional warfare.”
- The seven-state Jade Helm 15 exercise is augmented by similar military training exercises in Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Dallas
- The President may employ the armed forces against domestic violence.
- The President may suspend habeas corpus by a Presidential Proclamation to allow an agency to hold a person without giving the person access to a court.
- The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, Section 1021, allows the President to use the U.S. Armed Forces to detain U.S. citizens, and transfer detained citizens for trial by tribunal.
- The U.S. Army Civilian Internment and Resettlement Operations field manual describes internment/resettlement camps holding 8,000 civilians each, U.S. Military Prisoners confinement, and interrogation, restraint, indoctrination, use of deadly force, and execution of military and civilian detainees during domestic national emergencies.
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers awarded a contract to KBR to build detention camps, holding 5,000 people each, after an “emergency” is declared, much like FDR’s Japanese internment camps, which Justice Antonin Scalia said could happen again today.
- A Military Tribunal can deny liberty to American civilians captured by the U.S. Armed Forces, and may transfer civilians into the U.S. Army’s Civilian Inmate Labor Program – a Gulag redux.
- Each state’s national guard may be federalized as federal U.S. military forces during a domestic national emergency.
- The U.S. Army’s Military Police training manual, titled “Civil Disturbance Operations,” describes how military police would be ordered to confiscate firearms and kill American “dissidents” during domestic civil unrest.
- Congressional oversight has devolved into a series of show hearings after which nothing happens.
- The Reichstag Fire Decree shows how easy it is to overthrow a republic, making a review of the classified Rex 84 plan important.
- Mein Kampf – “A reprint of Hitler’s diatribe. In itself a demonstration that the best place to hide is in full sight. How else could he have hidden his self-revealing programme of blood and terror.”
“Freedom is something that cannot be passed on genetically. It is never more than one generation away from extinction. Every generation has to learn how to protect and defend it.” Ronald Reagan
“I urge you to beware the temptation…to ignore the facts of history and the aggressive impulses of an evil empire…and thereby remove yourself from the struggle between right and wrong and good and evil.” Ronald Reagan
“Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.” Ronald Reagan
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” George Washington
All that is needed for tyranny to rise is already in place; there are no firewalls remaining. The federal government is not attacking America’s problem; it’s attacking America’s people. Freedom is never free…
For More Information See:
Prison Pop: https://www.aclu.org/prison-crisis
Obama Demilitarization of Police: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/18/shocking-obama-to-disarm-demilitarize-police/
Internment Document: https://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-InternmentResettlement.pdf
US Police Task Force Doc: http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/interim_tf_report.pdf
Rightwing Extremism Doc: http://www.wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf
Civilian Labor Camp Doc: http://armypubs.army.mil/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf
Bilderberg Meeting: http://bilderbergmeetings.co.uk