By Lisa Haven
Weapon design is often meant to inspire fear, but occasionally it’s just so strange that you end up wondering, ‘what on earth were they thinking?’ Such is the case with the weapons you are about to see in the video below. I include not only real images of the machine, but a write-up about what each was intended t do. All that and more below…
10 Craziest Military Weapons The Government Planned on Using On the Population:
- Laser-Induced Plasma Channel – (a gun like Zeus’s Thunder arsenal) It sends a lighting bold on a direct path to the target.
- Pigeon-Projected Missiles – This is a pigeon-guided bomb. They would shoot a trained pigeon from a gun to attack its target by pecking them to death. It was scrapped in 1944 and revived in 1948 only to find out there were more useful ways of doing things. They actually have it displayed at the American History Museum in Washington DC.
- Bat Bombs – The idea was to load bats with explosives and train them to find targets. The plan got scrapped with the invention of the atomic bomb.
- Soviet Attack Dolphins – Developed in the 1960’s the idea was to train dolphins to search for submerged warheads. But considering their friendly animals, the plan didn’t work.
- Chicken Nuclear Weapon- If the government wanted to set off a bomb in a very cold area, the nukes had to stay hot. In order to do that they had to train chickens to heat the nuke.
- Kill-Proof Human Soldiers – A project by DARPA, in 2007, called inner Armor that attempted to mix man with harbor seals to help protect them from assault and make the more super soldier like. No mention as to if this is still being attempted.
- Gay Bomb- In 2005 they wanted to create a chemical weapon that would make enemy troops sexually irresistible to each other. They got 7.5 million in 1994 to create it.
- Human-Zee Warriors – They want to mix and hybridize humans and chimpanzees. Mixing human and chimpanzee sperm together. Obviously, they are still doing it.
- Invisibility Cloak- In 2016 they pushed a proposal for invisible uniforms. They actually have created one already, but it’s not available or ready yet.
- Quantum Stealth – This is kind of like the invisibility cloak, but this style bends light waves around a soldier uniform to make them camouflage looking and is still being worked on today.
GET STARTED WITH TRADE GENIUS NOW:
50% Off Using Code: HAVEN
For More Information See:
LiveScience Link- https://goo.gl/LVahqV