By Lisa Haven
Call it a conspiracy or call it a coincidence five Russian diplomats have died in less than 3 months time due to either a murder or a heart attack.
- Petr Polshikov, a high-ranking Russian diplomat from Moscow who was the senior figure of the Latin American department, was found dead in his home with a bullet wound to his head. Died December 2016.
- Hours before Petr Polshikov was murdered, Andrey Karlov, Russian Ambassador to Ankara, Turkey, was shot in the back at an art gallery by an off-duty rouge cop who was shouting rants about “Allah” “Syria” and Aleppo” saying we should not forget them as he fired multiple shots into Karlov’s body. Died December 2016.
- Senior Russian diplomat to Greece, Andrey Malanin, age 54, was found dead in his bathroom in Athens. At this time, the cause of death remains unknown. Died January 2017.
- Russians Ambassador to India since 2009, Alexander Kadakin, age 67, reportedly died in India of a heart attack. Died January 2017.
- Most recently Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s permanent representative to the United Nations since 2006. Died suddenly in New York a day before his 56th birthday. Reports claim he became ill and was taken to the hospital where he died. As it stands it’s being labeled a “heart attack”. Died February 2017.
Considering the US democratic government is labeling patriots as “Russia Spies” with no evidence what-so-ever, could there be a US “agenda” underway? I believe it’s possible! These men have a few things in common that might make you think twice.
All that and more in this MUST SEE report…
For More Information See: