By Lisa Haven
Did you know that the most expensive purchase we have ever made as American citizens is our government? That’s right! Government costs the average person more than their home, more than their healthcare, and more than their child’s college education. Yet most people spend little time checking to see if the government, that sucks so much of their hard earned money, is doing their job or for that matter telling the truth?
Unfortunately, many of us are aware that the we live under a government who constantly lies to us yet we tend to believe those lies? Why? After all if the government lies how do we know anything they say is for certain? If you had a son who constantly lied to you would you believe anything he says? I wouldn’t.
The truth is our government has an agenda and often times they try to trick us into agreeing with whatever their own purposes happen to be. Be it that they want to drive us into World War III or some other devious agenda; they have a goal….A goal called Agenda 2030.
That being said we must pay attention to one of the biggest lies they are pushing today and that is the lie of Global Warming/Global Cooling/Climate Change (that should scream fraud all on its own but sadly many still believe it). In the video below I interview health activist, Ronnie McMullen, and he reveals bombshell information.
ALERT: Because YouTube changed their algorithm, please click this link http://bit.ly/2ktaix4 to subscribe to this channel, then tap the bell to turn on notifications for more reports like this.
HAPPY TUMMY SPECIAL: https://getthetea.com/shop/happy-tummy/
(48 HOUR SPECIAL USE CODE: Lisa55)
GET THE TEA: https://getthetea.com/
(FREE SHIPPING USE CODE: Lisa)
Health Matters Now Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/healthmattersnow
More Contrl! UN Agenda 2030 enforcement is practicing! https://www.brighteon.com/b00d74db-1353-4e76-aadc-6b386b404fb1 To see proven and effective preventative neasures, please watch video to the end…
“many of us are aware that the we live under a government who constantly lies to us yet we tend to believe those lies? Why? After all if the government lies how do we know anything they say is for certain?”
I am aware that the government lies and fortunately I hardly believe anything they tell me. If they lie about major things (they do) and never admit or take back those lies (they don’t) then why should I believe anything they say? If a liar tells you a whopper of a lie and then continues to insist it is the truth even when you tell them you know it is a lie, then why would you believe anything else they tell you? I don’t.
Some examples of whopper lies they have told us:
1) The Federal Reserve is an American banking system. It is not. It was invented, set up and run by European bankers (primarily Rothschild). It still is to this day.
2) The Lusitania was an innocent passenger ship. (It was loaded with war munitions being delivered to England, done on purpose to get the U.S. into the war)
3) JFK was assassinated by a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald.
4) North Vietnam attacked the U.S. navy in the Gulf of Tonkin incident which caused the U.S to go to war with N. Vietnam.
5) The WTC bldgs… were brought down by 19 kids with box cutters who had no commercial jet flying experience but yet perfectly flew 757’s into them. Bldg. 7 a steel structured bldg.. (Never hit by any plane) fell down in its own foot print due to an office furniture fire.
6) Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction so Iraq had to be invaded, Saddam hunted down and hanged.
7) The U.S. between 1969-72 landed men on the moon 6 different times and brought them safely back to earth. (this is a real whopper of a lie that most people still believe and cannot bring themselves to doubt or investigate due to national pride)
And yes the U.S. is signed on to UN Agenda 2030 (formerly known as UN Agenda 21) as are 178 other nations including Russia, China and the EU. It is a worldwide agenda and all of the nations are involved in supporting it. And it holds nothing good for humanity. Only oppressive government and prison like living conditions.
” I have certain rules I live by. My first rule: I don’t believe anything the government tells me.”
~George Carlin (comedian and philosopher)